Monday, January 22, 2007

こんにちは

はじめまして。どうぞよろしく。


I would like to use this blog to share your happiness, surprise, excitement, frustration, and questions about Japanese language learning. Here Japanese language learning is not limited to what you do for the course but also includes what you do and experience outside the class. I will make links to classmates' blogs, so you can see what other students think and feel about Japanese language learning and you can even comment on their postings.

I am also very curious about how you learn Japanese, and what you feel and think about (Japanese) language learning as well as how you transform yourself through Japanese language learning, so please feel free to write anything you want. You are encouraged to express yourself in any language you want on the blog! All types of postings are very much appreciated.

In order to open a new blog accout, please follow the instruction. If you have any technical questions (how to open a blog, how to type in Japanese etc.), please send an e-mail to helpjpcu@gmail.com

1) Go to
http://www.blogger.com
to open your blog.
* In order to receive comments from as many people as possible, please select "Comments" and choose "Anyone" for "Who can comment" section.
*If you want to know how to type Japanese, please click the link listed on the right side.

2) Send your blog address to me (ss903@columbia.edu) and the helpdesk (helpjpcu@gmail.com).
*If you have trouble opening a new account, please let me know.
*If you already have a blog and you can use Japanese on it, you do not have to open a new account.

3) Post a blog entry once a week.
* If you have no idea about what to write, please see the following suggested topics.

I can read Japanese!
In speaking Japanese!
Reasons I am studying Japanese
My dream
My Japanese friends
Japanese grammar vs. English grammar
Speaking vs. Writing
Listening vs. Reading
My daily schedule
I have no time to study!
I spent so much time studying, but..
My hobbies
My classmates
What I like/dislike about Japan or Japanese
Daily news
Japanese writing system
Kanji
Japanese vocabulary
Favorite lab exercise
Voc quiz
My favorite Japanese TV show, movie, or anime

No comments: